Newark On Trent, England

Title:

I was scammed by Abigale.

Review:

I live in England. I was very happy to find Mikis for sale on Puppyfind. I sent Abigale Whatley of candycoateddoxie money for Miki puppies last December 2013 and for their travel to England. I never received my puppies, I got excuse after excuse by email and on the phone from Abigale personally. She promised to return my money in full. I have not received any money back after numerous promises. I also hired a solicitor in England to summons my money back, she has ignored all demands. I am devastated, I have lost all my money to her so far and she has broken my heart. I WILL pursue this matter through the courts. Please feel free to email me for more information laurajcraig4@icloud.com Stupidly I believed this woman's lies and promises. Please don't get caught as I did, she sounded the nicest person possible. If you google candycoateddoxie you will see many damning reports on Abigales business practices and the condition of her dogs. Yours sincerely Laura Craig.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1019098

I bought a beautiful puppy from this breeder and never had a problem ..I think there are lots of very jealous breeder that are reporting nonsense in fact if you realized how ridiculous it made you look to others I doubt you would post such rubbish. My puppy is no longer a puppy but 4 years old and she is gorgeous, is smart well bred and came from and excellent kennel.

We were welcome to the Whatley's home were we visited and met all the dogs and view babies and the kennel area. I very impressed with the kennel and the cleanness of the area.

I think the Whatleys should look into these accusations and sue for slander and harassment. I for one would love to see this happen

to Mrs. Betty Sorsenson Foley, Alabama, United States #1227528

Nice try Abigale, James or Mary - those of us that have been scammed know this is you posing as a satisified customer - your terminal cancer must have gotten a lot better you are still alive now 8 years later.

to Robin Reid #1310056

They are scam artists I went to court against them n won the case and till this day almost 10 years later have never got paid by court.