Additional Fees

I was also told the seller had cancer and couldn’t keep her puppy. The puppy was so Unkept when we picked him up he couldn’t even see around all his hair (attached a before and after pic) Christmas Eve he started vomiting mucus and blood and having diarreah.

I spent 3 hours on Christmas Day in the pet hospital with my sick dog. He ended up having Coccidia which is fortunately treatable since I got him to the hospital on time. He has some kind of skin condition that makes him itchy (no fleas he has had three baths and a visit to the pet groomer since last Thursday). He also still smells even after being put on medicine for this infection.

I and Waiting to get him into he regular vet. I feel doubtful that the shot records are accurate. Concerned there could be other hidden issues w our new puppy.

Don’t buy a puppy from these people would be my advice. They made it sound like I was buying from an individual that couldn’t keep their pet anymore.

Comments

She's been using that cancer card for 10 years - she is a scammer, a out right thief, liar, & a puppy mill, if you get any papers, Akc says it is a conditional registration only. I dealt with her for over 2 years before giving up.